Algarve in Portugal boasts some of the most exquisite beaches in the world. The region is not only known for its lovely beaches but also for its cultural heritage and cuisines. The region celebrates a bag full of events and festivals throughout the year like Caldeirada Festival, Tavira’s Sea Gastronomy Festival, Sardines Festival, etc. which relate directly to Algarve foods. It is, however, not only the flavors of seafood, which attract millions of tourists to Algarve. It is also the engrossing scope for water sports activities in Algarve, which scintillate the adrenaline flow of adventurers. A thrilling drive of jet ski experience Algarve operators provide can boost your spirits high, and add up to your beach holiday.
A Peep into Watersports Algarve wide
Algarve offers the perfect weather and climatic conditions for spectacular water sports. An all round 300 days sun every year offers the right mood and climate for enjoying water sports. The beaches are magnificent with the sea offering soft swelling waves, which encourage not only the beginners but also offer the perfect set up for experienced water sports adventurers. There are a number of camps and schools by the beaches here which are exclusively operating to teach surfing. You can avail a wide range of water surfing varieties in Algarve. Check out http://www.algarvexcite.com/experience/watersports.html
· Jet ski
· Kite boarding
· Wake boarding
· Stand up paddling
What to do in the Algarve
· You can participate in the exquisite food festivals offering your taste buds a spendthrift treat from a wide variety of seafood delicacies. April, June, entire August are perfect to get the vibe of these mouthwatering food festivals.
· You can enjoy the enthralling jet ski experience Algarve wide in famous surfing camps like that of Albufeira.
· Enjoy alone or take a twisting and twirling ride over the sea waves with your partner on the two seated jet ski wave runners.
· You need not worry about jet ski Algarve ride even if you are a non experienced rider, since you can easily avail live guides. These guides can also be availed as per linguistic preferences. The most easily available languages in guide preferences are Portuguese, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Dutch.
· You are provided with jet ski bikes, life jackets and a live guide according to your preference.
· You can also opt for speed boat hire Algarve services, if you like to take a long drive along the coastal line, or enjoy the calmness of the sea.
These jet ski rides are mostly offered for 30mins. A complete adventurous experience with enthralling 30mins gushing with the sea waves can really be a memorable event of your holiday. Moreover, you can find surfing camps on many beaches of Algarve. Besides the jet ski experience Algarve wide, you can also enjoy wind surf, wakeboard or sup, and schedule each day of your holiday with exclusive activities.
Being in Algarve and missing out on the fun of water sports is not worth it. You always have IKO, VDWS, and ISA trained expert trainers to guide you and take care of your safety, so that you can enjoy fully.